Check out my new site: FreeDaBeat.com!

Sweetwater patches

Share your custom Gaia patches here! Download new Gaia patches here!

Re: Sweetwater patches

Postby MelGhoul » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:48 pm

JefCostello wrote:So I bought the Gaia from Sweetwater and the patches are great. However, when I tried to back them up into my usb flash drive, I only found a SH01_BUP.bin file instead of the usual SVD file.

I noticed that Fisher's Collection patches also have this BIN file, so what is it for?

Hi guys, i'm new here and bought my Gaia from Sweetwater. I saved the sweetwater patches to my usb and only got the SH01_BUP.bin. When i try to use it, it does nothing. What am i doing wrong? After saving it by following the instuctions that came with the sweetwater patches i reverted my gaia to factory so i could start from scratch(cause i already save the sweetwater patches) but now it seems i've lost them. I own lutrum 6 and fisher collection, they work fine.

So i guess my question is. Am i screwed?

Edit: Got it figured out.
MelGhoul

Postby Leukocyte » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 am

Hi Gaia Users,
at first I´m new in this forum and so I say HELLO to you all.

I buyed my GAIA at Klangfarbe Wien Austria, heard the Sweetwater Patches first at YouTube and was hidden out my shoes. I needed this patches!
I made recherche in i-net, found this thread and some free downloads (synthway, venegance & roland).
After reading this thread it was clear for me not to try to get the Sweetwater patches the illegal way.
WHY?
If we (means YOU all & ME) do some work we want / need to earn money with our sweat. If we compose music we don´t like to give it for free to the audience. So it´s logic to spent some (or a lot) of money for the SW-Patches. Isn´t it?
I wrote email to Sweetwater and they treated me very friendly, got my answers immediatly and told me it´s still not possible to downlad them. So I ordered this f*** USB-Stick. The shipping to Austria was $ 63.- Toll about € 23.-.
The parcel arrived save, on time and including all Sweetwater promised.
Call me crazy but now I´m happy with!

I am not and don´t want to be penurious. Everybody shall earn money for his output!

Let us be fair!

Georg
Leukocyte

Postby themesser » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 am

yes, let's be fair, almost 100$ in total for a preset collection ? WTF ???
i guess the guy who made the patches only gets 5$ out of this, worst, maybe does not get anything.
you're just giving more money to people who already owns it all.
themesser

Previous

Return to Gaia Patches