Check out my new site: FreeDaBeat.com!

Vintage Organs and Wurlitzer Patches

Share your custom Gaia patches here! Download new Gaia patches here!

Vintage Organs and Wurlitzer Patches

Postby setz » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:12 pm

I am getting my Gaia in the mail tomorrow. I cannot wait to be able to mess around with that awesome looking synth. Anyway, i know there is alot of debate over the Sweetwater patches and stuff. The demo they put up is pretty awesome though. The synth/sound effects sounds they have are basically nothing different than everything else i've heard. THE ONES THAT APPEAL TO ME ARE THE VINTAGE ORGAN(doors-ish) AND THE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN VINTAGE ORGAN SOUND. Im more interested in using the gaia for vintage sounding instruments then just crazy ass house/techno sounds. I was wondering if anybody else is kinda headed in this direction and maybe has some tips for me and also wants to maybe share patches down the road. And if anybody has the sweetwater patches and could help me recreate those vintage organ sounds it would be greatly appreciated. thanks. cant wait to collaborate with all of you other gaia users!

-setz
setz

Re: Vintage Organs and Wurlitzer Patches

Postby Rigil » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Hi Setz,

There are a few of us posting patches fairly regularly on this group. You will need to install a copy of Grauw's amazing editor and that allows you to download some of the patches we have posted.

Roland do have a full bank of patches that have been created by the same person who created the Sweetwater bank. They can be downloaded from the Roland.com site. A couple of nice organ patches as well, so it might be worth searching this forum for more infomation.
Rigil

Postby setz » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Thanks Rigil. I have dowloaded some of the patches you have put up. Cant wait to try them all out.
setz

Postby Grauw » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Yeah, Rigil’s patches are really nice! I especially like the accordions and flutes.

And the second bank of the Sweetwater patches is filled with various organs.
Grauw

Postby setz » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:03 pm

yeah. the sweetwater organs sound rad. but i cant afford to shell out $50 bucks for the set. i want to just get the organ sounds from bank 2 somehow. im gonna try my best to make them when i get my gaia in the mail tomorrow.
setz

Postby Hold the Line! » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Here's a free sound bank that was made by the same guy who made the Sweetwater bank:

http://www.rolandus.com/go/gaia_promo/

It has some nice organs as well.
Hold the Line!

Postby setz » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:17 am

cool. thanks buddy. downloaded. cant wait to check it all out.
setz

Return to Gaia Patches