Check out my new site: FreeDaBeat.com!

Luftrum 6

Share your custom Gaia patches here! Download new Gaia patches here!

Luftrum 6

Postby Feodorit » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Luftrum has announced the release of LUFTRUM 6, a collection of sounds for the GAIA SH-01 synthesizer by Roland.

The soundbank contains 64 ambient patches ranging from warm space pads over Berlin School arpeggios and organic sound effects – suitable for ambient, cinematic and filmscore productions.

32 of the 64 patches are spine-tingling ambient pads, lifting the GAIA up to the next level of sound!

Luftrum 6 features

32 Ambient Pads
12 Synths & Scapes
8 Arpeggiated
8 Sound Effects
4 Keys
Luftrum 6 is available to purchase as a download for $29 USD.
Last edited by Feodorit on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feodorit

Re: Luftrum 6

Postby Rigil » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:58 pm

These patches have been available for some time now and I can hear how good they sound from this video trailer.
Maybe Luftrum is willing to share a few with the users of this group.
The more people we have posting their own patches, the merrier this place will be.
Rigil

Re: Luftrum

Postby oxygen » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:37 am

I received this email today...

"I am writing this to let you know that all Luftrum sales during September will be donated to Save the Children. I started a charity event on KVR Audio and so far 24 sound developers have joined me in the fund raising - from small individuals to large companies. Rob Papen, Camel Audio, U-He, Audio Damage, FXpansion, Synapse Audio they are all there (or almost then) donating proceeds and software for charity auction.

If you miss the final ambient ReFill in your collection, now's the chance to get it and support a good cause at the same time. The soundbank for Roland GAIA is changed to pay-what-you-want during September - and it's all for the children. You can also support the charity by donating directly on my website, even 1$ makes a difference.

The KVR thread is here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=325219

As Bob Hope once said: "If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble."

Thank you for your support.

Luftrum
http://www.luftrum.com"
oxygen

Postby jzgrok » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:45 am

Greetings,

A couple of days ago I purchased the sound library for my Roland Gaia, Luftrum6 , and I have to say is awesome, wonderful, with lots of possibilities.

Regards,
jzgrok

Postby MelGhoul » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:13 am

I purchaced Luftrum 6 during the December sale and have to say if you are looking for some ambient pads this patch is worth it.
MelGhoul

Return to Gaia Patches