Hello to all!

Do you believe in UFO?
(In UFO I mean extraterrestrials)

I hope for serious answers, it's need for social project

Thank you all.
Allohabaf

Re: Do you believe in UFO?

Postby neamerjell » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:11 am

Do I believe in life beyond the boundaries of Earth? Yes. Do I believe in "little green men"? No. I really don't believe sentient life exists anywhere but Earth, however, things like bacteria and other less complex (unicellular) life forms may exist elsewhere.
neamerjell

Postby rob » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:41 am

Haha, my favourite radio show is coast to coast. I listen to it every night. This show is all about UFOs, green men, bigfoot and any other conspiracy stuff you can think of. Do I believe in it though? Not entirely.

I sure do love listening to people who do believe in it though.
rob

Postby Grauw » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:21 pm

I believe (sentient) life exists, after all with such a mind-dazzling amount of galaxies, stars and planets out there I would find it extremely unlikely that ours is truly the only one where life has formed.

But I don’t believe they have the capability to fly to our planet. First, distances are massive, and travel is limited by the speed of light. There are theories to bypass the light speed limit, however I think no concrete proof that it’s possible yet, much less on a scale large enough to transport human beings. Not to mention economic feasibility. Second, out of all planets, many of them probably closer to their home, why come to this one :).
Grauw

Return to Off Topic Discussion